Claire Gapenne, an artist and musician, performs in TERRINE and in the duo Me Donner. Passionate about the arts, she has been part of the experimental scene since 2012, notably in the industrial rock band Headwar with whom she discovered other ways of performing music. Within the Amiens’ venue Accueil Froid, she also develops new projects and organises concerts. Born in 2013, her solo project TERRINE develops spontaneous and immediate music. From 2014, she also formed Me Donner alongside Romain Simon, a band at the fringes of no-wave, no-techno and improvised music. In 2017 Me Donner and Les Conférences Bunker(RPT) founded the group Les Conférences Donner where Claire plays free guitar. Finally in 2021 she started an electronic project with Amédée de Murcia called Jazzoux during a residency at Paris’ Instants Chavirés.
Since 2016, she has also been performing with the dance theatre company Sociétés Accidentelles in Amiens, and have lead the Orchestre Inharmonique from Nice during a workshop in 2019. Claire Gapenne’s music is hosted on many different labels, from No Lagos, to Tanzprocesz, Bruit Direct, Third Type Tape… TERRINE advocates for a free and label-free music.
Download press photo here.
- SHAPE+ announces 2023/2024 roster of artists
- SHAPE+ platform announces open call for 2023/2024
- Hear our latest Resonance FM show with schiev festival special
- TERRINE: ‘I remember playing in a shopping cart’
- Hear our artist roster mix!
- Photos: SHAPE at UH Fest 2021
- SHAPE platform announces 2021 list of artists