Mathilde Fernandez’s musical project began while exploring the various textures of her voice. her style is widely imbued with strong lyrical influences inspired by her idols: Nina Hagen, Lisa Gerard, Lene Lovich, Mylene Farmer or Rita Mitsouko… Also the second half of the Hard Dance duo «ascendant vierge» ( EP – Vierge, 2020) she is leading by Herself her unique musical project. Between acoustic and electro she has released 2 EP «HYPERSTITION» and «Final Vegas». At the head of her music video clips and visual realization, Mathilde Fernandez continually enriches her baroque universe with some special collaborations such as : La Femme, Christophe, Casual Gabberz, La Tendre Emeute, Perez… .. she’s been touring and has been invited to play for several festivals in Belgium, France and internationally. Mathilde Lives and works in Brussels.
Download press photo here (Credit: Raphaël Lugassy)
- SHAPE+ announces 2023/2024 roster of artists
- SHAPE+ platform announces open call for 2023/2024
- Hear our artist roster mix!
- Mathilde Fernandez: ‘Destabilisation allows moving forward’
- SHAPE platform announces 2021 list of artists